How it works
Drivers: Search – Book – Save
Owners: List – Book – Earn
Parking Space Owners: List – Book – Earn
To list, click "Add a Listing" or "Add Your Parking Space " and answer a few quick questions about your parking space. That's it. We make it easy! We help make your listings look pretty with extra pictures, video, and text. We also market your listing to drivers who are always looking for parking spaces.
**VERY IMPORTANT TIP** Add your PayPal information as soon as possible. You don’t want to rush when a driver is ready and waiting to pay you right now.
The process is very simple:
You must have the free PayPal business account.
To upgrade to a PayPal business account from the basic account, go to www.paypal.com/upgrade. If you are an individual, just enter your own name when PayPal asks for a "business name".
Here are a few additional listing tips:
1. Be thorough in your profile. Remember we do help. List what’s nearby. If you have a picture of your parking spot, add it. We will add pictures and market your parking space to our driver communities. We will always help you.
2. Please keep in mind that we offer the flexibility to book daily, weekly, or monthly. This means you can have up to 3 free listings for one parking spot!
3. Share! - Our goal is to connect the best drivers with your parking space so help us spread the word and build our community! When you post on social media in your parking space, use #Parking, #CurbFlip #ParkingSpace and we will reshare and offer occasional discounts to those that help spread the word.
Your listings are free but when it books, we charge a service fee (16%+ paypal
fee) to help keep the lights on at CurbFlip. * Important * If your parking space does not book, you never pay us anything. If you have any questions
regarding pricing, getting started, or at any time need any help please reach
out to us at support@CurbFlip.com.
Drivers: Search – Book – Save
Booking a parking space has never
been easier! It's easy to get started (FREE). You don't need to sign up to view listings, but as soon as you create a
profile you can book, and pay for great parking.
Here are a few tips:
1. Be thorough in your profile. The
parking space owners that we work with are very selective and want to know who
will be in their parking space.
2. Keep in mind that we book daily, weekly, and monthly parking spaces. If you have any special requests, questions regarding extra services like wifi, battery charging, transportation, or anything else, you can contact parking space owners directly from their listing. Please keep in mind we make the process easier for parking spaces owners so they prefer to book through our platform.
3. Share! - Our goal is to connect drivers with the best parking spaces so help us spread the word and build our community! When you post on social media in the parking space, use #Parking, #CurbFlip #ParkingSpace and we will reshare and offer occasional discounts to those that help spread the word.
When driving to sporting events, concerts, work, the airport, or if you need to charge your car battery, the CurbFlip community is the answer.
Find the best parking spaces, schedule time (1 day, 1 week, or 1 month blocks) and seamlessly pay with a few clicks. We take care of the rest so you can make the best use of your time!
CurbFlip Q and A
WHAT IF THERE AREN'T ANY
PARKING SPACES LISTED IN MY AREA?
Start the trend! By being the
first to list in your area, all of the attention from those living in, or
traveling to your area is directed at you and only you.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I CHARGE TO
RENT OUT MY PARKING SPACES?
Whatever makes it worthwhile for you. Maybe you don't want to list that
great parking space in the perfect prime location for an arm and a leg, but you
can make serious income by renting it consistently over and over. Your
parking space is just laying there on the ground, waiting to go to work for
you. In the end, the price should simply be whatever amount makes it
worthwhile for you.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Anyone can join! But not everyone
can stay necessarily. We will continually pour over reviews, transactions
and listings in order to maintain our legitimacy and trust within the
community. We think CurbFlip can be a great thing for the whole
community, but we need your help to make sure that the right folks are
Meet and connect with others from the community. Find great parking spots. Share your unused parking space.
Instagram: @CurbFlip Facebook: CurbFlip Twitter: @CurbFlip Tumblr: CurbFlip.tumblr.com